Merry Christmas to you and your family!
It is such a wonderful time of the year. Last week, we shared the story of Dusty and Katie. It shows that the Theatre Development Fund—through theatre—can have a huge impact on everyone’s life. As you finish up your holiday shopping and—especially if you have a few more people on your list to shop for—do consider giving them a membership in the Theatre Development Fund. And while you’re getting one for them—get one for yourself! To become a member, click here!
Here are three great reasons to join:
- Tickets cost only $9-$47! Save up to 70% on hundreds of theatre, dance and music shows daily.
- Buy tickets online in advance! Purchase discounted tickets days, and sometimes weeks, in advance right from the comfort of your computer.
- Give back! Your membership (along with every discounted ticket you buy) supports TDF’s many far-reaching arts education and theatre accessibility programs.
And if you’re thinking “I can’t join—I don’t’ work in the theatre industry” then we have GREAT! news for you: you don’t have to be! Here is the full list of those who are eligible:
- Full-time students (high school or above)
- Full-time teachers (primary or junior high school faculty, high school faculty, university or college faculty, teachers of drama/dance/music)
- Recent graduates (26 years of age and under)
- Full-time union members
- Retirees (no longer working and at least 62 years of age or older)
- Full-time government employees/civil servants
- Full-time staff members of not-for-profit organizations
- Full-time non-exempt employees (full-time hourly workers – 40 hours a week – who are eligible for overtime pay)
- Full-time arts professionals
- Members of the armed forces
- Full-time clergy
Don’t miss out on the theatre—don’t miss out on joining TDF!
Happy holidays to you and yours!
Philip and Marilyn